Data Science for Internal Auditors & Accountants
EduAstrum is thrilled to announce the second edition of our very popular scholarship program – Jumpstart. This year, our offering has been enhanced with up to 90% fee discounts! Our specially tailored courses have been created to offer 360 degrees of opportunities to students and working professionals.
As part of this program we provide 5 innovative trainings that can be found nowhere else in Kerala. The program also provides additional benefits including:
- 3 months unlimited access to our e-learning portal
- 100+ hours of industry specific training on Big Data and analytics
- Access to free webinars and latest industry updates
- Career guidance and mentoring
- Internship opportunities for performing students
- Certificate awarded by consulting companies
- 50% discount on our core data science program
EduAstrum- the best Training institute in Kerala for Data Science for Internal Auditors & Accountants. The course covers topics such as fundamental aspects of data organisation, predictive and prescriptive analytics, retrieval and visualisation, characteristics of data science with an overview of descriptive, as well as theoretical foundations and practical applications of selected data analysis techniques.
- Fraud Analytics Lifecycle and Critical Areas
- Reactive Approaches as well as Proactive Approaches
- Be able to perform varied Predictive Modelling and decide the best model
- Network Analytics techniques in identifying fraud
- Futuristic Advanced techniques in countering fraud
Data Science and Machine Learning Applications
Inferential and Descriptive Analytics for Auditors and Accountants
Network Analytics and Graph Data in Identifying Fraud
High Level Overview of Fraud Analytical Approach
This course focuses on the implications of data science in the context of accounting and auditing. Our course focuses on the application of selected data analysis methods and the necessary theoretical background that is required to effectively apply these techniques and to interpret the gained information critically.