Big Data for Managers Training in Kerala
EduAstrum is thrilled to announce the second edition of our very popular scholarship program – Jumpstart. This year, our offering has been enhanced with up to 90% fee discounts! Our specially tailored courses have been created to offer 360 degrees of opportunities to students and working professionals.
As part of this program we provide 5 innovative trainings that can be found nowhere else in Kerala. The program also provides additional benefits including:
- 3 months unlimited access to our e-learning portal
- 100+ hours of industry specific training on Big Data and analytics
- Access to free webinars and latest industry updates
- Career guidance and mentoring
- Internship opportunities for performing students
- Certificate awarded by consulting companies
- 50% discount on our core data science program
This is the only Big Data for Managers training course in Kerala. This course is meant for mid-career working professionals in supervisory and manager roles. Only working professionals are eligible to apply for this course. You’ll gain a better understanding of the terms, technologies and methodologies surrounding big data.
EduAstrum -Training institute in Kerala for the course Big Data for Managers. By joining our course big data for managers, you’ll gain a better understanding of the terms, technologies and methodologies surrounding big data.
This Big Data course for managers gives you a decent diagram of everything included: from vision and change the executives to techniques, attracting and authorization and keeping the right talent! This course covers the necessary essentials about big data technology that will help you, means managers, certainly lead a big data project in your organization.
Benefits of Joining
- Data movement/Ingestion from traditional systems into Big Data system
- Understand different layers of Big Data architecture
- Advantages of Big Data Analytics on both structured & unstructured data
- Stages of Big Data Analytics and Data flow in the technology stack
Introduction to Hadoop
Big Data Analytics